Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nice Words from Mitzi!

My booth-partner, Bargain Hunter, has struck up an acquaintance with seller (and very creative blogger), Mitzi of Mitzi's Collectibles. She stopped by our booth the other day and took a few pictures -- and she's written some very nice things about us! Thanks, Mitzi!

You can read the post and also see some very cool magnetic wallpaper butterflies she's made. She's a guest blogger on Mod Podge Rocks and shows how to make them. You'll want to be sure to check that out.

On a personal note, I don't know how much I'll get to blog this weekend -- my sister (and her husband, too) is coming to visit! We haven't gotten to hang out together since back in the fall, so I 'm really looking forward to lots of talk and lots of laughs (and, of course, a little antique shopping). I'll try to find time to post the pictures of the finished chair, though.

Weren't we beauties?
(Ha! She doesn't know I've posted this picture...)
Don't forget to visit Mitzi!

1 comment:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice to meet you! I'm a follower of your blog. I love the name of your other blog...Auntie Chicken
I see some great goodies from your recent outing.
deb

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: