Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Project Finished

I'm finally finished working on the redo of the little vanity chair that I picked up at a sale a few months ago.

Just to refresh your memories, this is what it looked like:I painted the metal frame a creamy white and covered the seat with a piece from a 'cutter' vintage green chenille bedspread that I've had for a while, just waiting to put it to use. I managed to salvage the original leatherette center button and it adds exactly the right touch.I was sad to part with this cool little bench, but I just can't keep everything; so off to the booth it went!

2 comments:

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

LOVE, LOVE LOVE it!!!!

MoonOverMarilyn said...

It' gorgeous! My favorite chenille bedspreads are the green ones! I wish I could run to your booth!

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: