Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Cheesy Project

I got this big cheese box at my Salvation Army on Friday. I think it's older because it's put together with nails, not staples, but I really don't know if it's old or not. Since my taste now runs to retro and not country, it's not my normal thing to buy, but it just looked like something that could be FUN! I guess if I can't think of anything to do with it, I can always put it in the booth to see if any country people are interested in it. I put my sewing basket next to it so you can get an idea of how big it is.

Do any of you have suggestions as to what I might make or do with this 'cheesy' project?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it as is! I have alot of random boxes I pick up too. Hmmm... what to use it for- how about in your pantry for those plastic bags or maybe in your garage for those random light bulbs (that I seem to have alot of and can't remember purchasing, strange...). I would definitely snag it if I saw it in a booth. Either way, great find!!

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: