Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogger's Block!

I've had a week, so far, where there just hasn't been anything to post about. I've been working at my day job and doing all the mundane chores like cooking, doing laundry and keeping life in order. No great finds at the thrift stores and no great sales, either.

The only bright spot is that the sun is shining and it's in the 50s today (that automatically makes everything seem better)! I'm hoping that the weekend will bring some great sales and great buys . . .then some great posts, too.

2 comments:

crit said...

i think that at times like this you should blog about some of your own collections and some of the cool things that you have around your house. maybe also give some tips on how to display things or even collecting tips.

just a thought. i'm LOVING your blog!!!

Deborah said...

Can't wait to see your next bargins :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: