Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Fun Surprise!

What do you think the best part of blogging and selling on Etsy is? Getting to know new people! As we read each other's blogs and join each other's Etsy circles, we get to know what we each like (and don't like), how our weeks have gone and to share a little of our lives. Whether it's Anna in Colorado, Vonlipi, Deb, Sandy or Chris in the US or Sian & Lakota in the UK, I've made blogging friends across the country and across the ocean, and that's just so much fun! There are too many 'blog-friends' to name and, in a way, we're all connected. I love it when people I've come to recognize comment on other people's blogs that I read. I don't know if any of us will ever meet, but I feel like I know you all.

Anyway, back to the surprise. . . . A while back, I made a little 'Reserved Listing' sign in Photoshop for Anna at Moon Over Marilyn and look what she sent me -- these sweet monogrammed hankies! No thanks were needed, but I'm so happy to have them. (Now that I have something to delicately dab my eyes, all I need is a fancy hat and I'll be all ready for the big wedding tomorrow)!

By the way, Anna sells great vintage items with a Mexican flair over at Etsy -- you can check out her shop here. Thanks for the hankies, Anna!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: