Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Quick Trip to the Thrift

I made a quick trip to the thrift store and it was my lucky day! I found some great vintage & pyrex stuff...

A vintage bathroom rug - unused, with the tag still on it. It goes perfectly in my pink bathroom with the wall art swans I just listed on Etsy. Too bad I'm not keeping either one...

A yard cut of fabric, for use in quilts & yo yos. When I got it home I found that it had been hemmed and had actually been used as a tablecloth.A set of Pyrex Butterprint mixing bowls -- just missing the second smallest one.
A gorgeous blue Pyrex divided dish (unfortunately, no lid) and a small brown casserole. I don't normally like the brown Pyrex, but I really like the simplicity of the white flower pattern. I'll need to look up what it's called.Hopefully there will be some good estate sales to hit tomorrow with my friend Bargain Hunter. I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather coming so there will be some garage sales to go to, too!

5 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

I really like that butterprint pyrex - I've only been aware of it since reading blogs from N. America, but I am coveting those mixing bowls.
Those swans are so kitsch!

Deborah said...

Love the bath mat, so cute!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Laura said...

Great finds! The brown one, I believe is called woodland?

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Brilliant finds, as always, and you know how much I adore those swans!

Susan from The T-Cozy said...

Great finds! Love that sweet pink rug!

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: