Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Thrifting!

I've had some happy shopping at my local Salvation Army thrift store! I've found a few treasures that I'm pretty excited about...

A so-cool yellow pitcher (my husband thought it had juice in it!)Three Pyrex 'Butterfly Gold' Casseroles or Mixing Bowls
Three small Pyrex plates -- this is the first Pyrex dinnerware I've ever had!
Four tumblers decorated with rosesFour little swanky swigs -- so sweet!
A nice old botanical print in a shabby chic frame

And my favorite piece (which might just stay here and not go to the booth) -- a Salem starburst cake plate -- SO RETRO!
It looks like there are a few good sales coming up at the end of the week and these happy purchases make me excited to see what I'll find!

4 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

That yellow pitcher is quite interesting! You found some great stuff...especially love the swanky swigs and rose tumblers!!

Deborah said...

You have some great things, the rose glasses are so cute and summery!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Scarlett said...

Great glasses and pryrex - love it! Scarlett x

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Kitsch and vintage in the same blog title! You're a gal after my own heart, that's for sure. Love the pyrex and have just seen those patchwork aprons you posted about recently - amazing! I'll be back!

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: