Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Getting Back to Work!

Hello, friends!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive and blogging...

My 'extended family time' (mentioned in my last post) was actually a week-long trip to Lisbon, Portugal.  Though I know others do it all the time, I never like to announce on my blog or on Facebook when Mr. KV and I are away from home, but like to save that news until we get back.  There will be pictures and news from our trip in a future post -- it was lovely!  

We got home on Friday a week ago and then by Saturday I was really sick with a respiratory flu that I either caught in Portugal or on the plane.  I don't think that the 26-hour-long return trip helped, either.   I've been so sick that I've lost a week and a half to doing nothing but healing.

Things are looking better, though, and I'm excited to get back to junking, repurposing and blogging about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: