Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hidden Treasures

I mentioned in my last post that I've been working hard straightening up the basement.  I've found many things that I'd just forgotten I'd bought (or remembered and couldn't find).  Hmmm...one step closer to being a hoarder!   

I thought I'd share some of the things I've found (along with a few little items I've bought in the past few weeks of not-shopping)  -- a few of them have gone to the booth and others have made their way to Etsy, but here are a few.
These two mid-century glass trays are very cool
I don't know what pattern this is, but the covered casserole is pretty neat
I can't remember if I shared these or not -- they're sweet little sherry glasses (very mid-century)
Eight West Virginia Glass Blendo glasses
Two Dillon's grocery store glasses -- I have to research these, as I've never heard of Dillon's.  It's probably a Detroit-area store from back in the day.
This owl is so cute!  It's pretty big (about 12-18" high) and all the 'feathers' are made of vintage fabric.  It matches all my yo-yo things -- quilt, pillows and yo-yo dolls

4 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

isn't it fun to find things hidden away....and to think all while cleaning up!!

chris

JunkStuffTreasures said...

You are an official member of the "I forgot I had it in my big pile of stuff" club! Not a hoarder, a "collector." I love those trays, and the owl is so sweet.

Floyd Lawson said...

OK, the two Dillon’s glasses are, are assuredly, the most awesome set of glasses I have seen. I surely hope you’ll be drinking some “cool-me-off-because-it’s-to-dang-hot-outside-cocktails” out of them tonight!

Jill said...

Your casserole is called Blue Floral, a promotional piece.

Great finds!

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: