Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank You Wuglyees!

I've met the nicest people through my blog and my Etsy shop -- especially considering I'll probably never 'meet' most of them!  As we convo back & forth on Etsy and read each other's blog posts, we share each other's fun finds, rejoice over a long-sought item found, laugh at the silly things to happen to us and share tears and prayers over the sad ones.  There's still nothing like a face-to-face friendship, but blogging (and selling) are definitely social! 

Today I got an Etsy convo (message) from Deb at Wuglyees and made a new blog-friend.  She featured some lamps I'm selling in her most recent blog post and wanted to let me know about it.  What a sweet thing to do!  If you get a chance, be sure to stop by her blog, The Wug's Backyard Blogspot, and check it out.  She crochets and sells beautiful hats & scarves and the neatest little crocheted flowers in her shop on Etsy. 

By the way, you can see the ceramic lamps here.  I just loved these lamps as soon as I saw them and thought their original, really tall & thin terry cloth shades (who makes lampshades out of terry cloth any more?) were wonderful!  I tried so hard to find a place to use them here!  Oh well, my loss will be someone else's 1960s house gain...

Thanks again, Deb -- it was really nice of you to include the lamps! 

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

It was totally my pleasure to share your beautiful lamps! I can't believe someone hasn't snatched them up before I got to them!...Maybe they will soon. For sure they will...if I have anything to say about it! ^_^ Thanks for the very nice words, and the follow of my blog also. I'm gonna be following you from now on too! :-)

Shortbread and Ginger said...

They are very unusual! That's the great thing about blogging - the lovely people you get to know!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: