Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just One More Day!

My friend, Bargain Hunter, and I get to start setting up our booth at the antiques mall on Tuesday -- just one day away! I spent the afternoon and early evening pricing and putting items in bins to take there and finally feel like I'm almost ready. It's pretty exciting (but scary, too)! We have plans to move all the shelves in and do some painting and touch-up on Tuesday and then spend the rest of the week putting everything in. Our goal is to be ready by Friday afternoon for the weekend shoppers.

Ha! Do you know the old adage that 'if you want to make God laugh, make plans'? Well, I just saw the weather report for this week! We're under a winter storm warning for Tuesday evening into Wednesday evening -- they're predicting 12-16" of snow to fall. So much for our lofty goals! We'll just have to trust that we can get it all done and hope for the best. Those are brave words from the one whose car got stuck in the driveway on Saturday in just 4" of snow. Bargain Hunter may have to come and get me if I'm going to help set up on Thursday...

Hopefully, anyway, I'll have some pictures to share by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: