Monday, November 14, 2011

A New Blog in the Family...

If you've been reading my blog for a few weeks (months) you might remember when my niece came to visit and we (she) fit much more than you would think possible into a Civic Hybrid (that's important because the big battery takes up alot of trunk room).  If you want to see it for yourself, you can read it here.


Since I have 3 sons and no daughters, Crit (the family derivative of Christy) has always been like a daughter to me.  Add to that her love of junking, sewing and creating and it's a match made in heaven!

Crit has launched a new blog about her creations and before-and-afters.  When you get a chance, go visit 'This is From That' and show her a little love (but don't love her more than me or I might get my feelings hurt!)  I think you'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

crit said...

hoot! thanks for the shout out, auntie. :) love you dearly!



(ewww... my word verification was "dedscalp" . . . nasty!

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: