Friday, August 26, 2011

Heigh-Ho, Heigh-Ho -- It's Back to Work I Go!

For the past year & a few months, I've been working from home on our church's website (which is just a portion of what I did when I worked in the office there). Originally I reduced my hours in the office so that I could help Mr. Kitschy Vintage with his business, but then he didn't really need me. I've loved being home and setting my own schedule and I haven't been bored for even one day! There are always so many projects and so little time.

However, all that ends on Monday. The church has offered me my old job back and I start working 4 days a week again. It's going to really be a transition! For the next two weeks, I'm finishing out my cashier job at the antique mall, as well, so next week it's 6 days straight for me (I'm tired just thinking about it).

I hope I'll be able to continue to make the booth work with a day job -- that's something I haven't had to juggle before now. Lots of other people do it, though (including my friend Bargain Hunter), so I know it can be done. It will just mean more late nights cleaning, repairing, painting and pricing things to go into the booth -- and more late nights blogging, too! It's a good thing I'm a night owl and not a morning person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: