Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Fun Day Out with Friends

One of our local antique malls, Williamston Antique Market, had their Christmas Open House & sale today and I went with 5 friends from work.  We had such a good time!  I'm always amazed to see how different everyone's taste is, but we all seemed to zero in on the vintage Christmas items.  My friend Bargain Hunter got the find of the day -- a 4' Aluminum Pom Pom tipped tree.  It will look great with all her vintage ornaments!

I bought a Tavern (Gurley) candle -- Santa & his sleigh -- with its original box, a few ornaments and a Christmas patterned box.  I love those old covered boxes because they make great 'staging areas' for smaller things and add some height to any shelf.

After the Open House we all went out to lunch.  I had so much to do this weekend, but a little R & R is a good thing -- especially with friends!  They're much more important that crossing one more thing (or two) off the to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: