Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Pi Day!

It's Pi Day, so I thought I'd celebrate by sharing some fun pie-related finds from Etsy.
Mom's Apple Pie recipe towel by NeatoKeen
Wonderful Agee Pyrex from down under by TellOneTellAll
Miss Cutie Pie Salt & Pepper by TheLadenBranch
Hand Stamped Pie Server by studiobytheshore
Two-Tier Cake & Pie Carrier by MadysAttic
Vintage-Look Tin Moon Pie Sign by VintageThatandThis
Wire Pie Rack by GreySquirrelAntiques
1957 Swanson's Pie Ad by AdVintageCom
1950s Photo - 'Little Jack Horner' Happy Boy with Pie by EphemeraObscura
Morton Pottery Pie Bird by ChezumsTreasures
If you really want to get in the spirit, sing along with the Pi Song....  Enjoy the day (and make sure you get some pie)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: