Monday, February 3, 2014

Etsy Every Day Project - Made it through January!

Well, as usual time has flown by and January is over!  The days just melt away (even though the snow doesn't)  I managed to list at least one item every day and sometimes several more...now to keep the momentum going...

Here are the rest of the January items:
#22 - Polka Dot Half Apron
#23 - Indianapolis Speedway Souvenir Pennant
#24 - Mid-Century Mad Men Roly Poly Glasses
#25 - 1929 Honeycomb Valentine
#26 - Kittens in a Basket Plate
#27 - Watkins Glen, New York Souvenir Postcard Folder
#28 - 'My Recipes' Recipe Binder - never used
#29 - Mid-Century Bamboo Glasses
#30 - Missions and Landmarks of Southern California Postcard Folder
#31 - Nova Scotia, Canada Souvenir Pennant

That wraps up January -- 31 down, just 334 to go (gosh, that sounds overwhelming)!

On an equally fun note, the shop went past the 400 sale mark, so I'm busy pulling together items for a giveaway to celebrate.  I think I'll theme it 'My favorite things', which guarantees that there will be at least one postcard folder, one souvenir pennant and some kind of vintage Christmas in the mix.  More on that soom...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wonderful! I live in Indy - so I LOVE the Speedway pennant.

I'm your newest follower - found your blog on Pyrex Thrifter Sisters' page :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh I love that pretty and sweet apron!! Have a lovely day! xo Holly

Gina @ Vintagejunkinmytrunk said...

Great job! You just did a whole month of listings -- sounds so much better than 334 to go! Love the kitty plate.

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: