Friday, January 18, 2013

First Post of 2013

This is my first post of the new year -- it's hard to believe that we're already 3 weeks into it.  In fact, this is also my first post since Halloween night -- almost 3 months ago!

 My hand and wrist are MUCH better -- no more constant pain from my finger tips all the way into my shoulder. All I get now are pins and needles & tingling when I type too much or forget and use a mouse right-handed.  I know that still doesn't sound great, but it's a big improvement.

I was off of work for part of November and all of December and off 'work' at home, too.  My Etsy shop just limped along, with new listings consisting of lots of cut-and-pastes and copies of my other listings wherever possible, so I only had to edit a little.  I began (trying) to organize the stuff in the basement (aka 'hoarder's paradise') but didn't get as far with that as I wanted to.  I read many books and watched lots of TV.   Let me just say that daytime TV is pretty dismal...I'm thankful that the entire Law & Order franchise is in syndication!

It's amazing how much web-surfing a person can do with just a mouse!  I left-hand-clicked my way through lots of blogs and much too much Pinterest.  All the great pins I saw led me to think of even more really interesting projects I want to get done and things I want to make -- sometimes all it takes to get creative is the germ of an idea from something someone else has done.   Unfortunately, now that my hand is better and I'm able to do all those projects, I'm also able to go back to my day job, so I don't have time. It's just not fair!

I didn't do much shopping, either -- more on that later.  I've picked up some fun things over the last 2 1/2 months and will be sharing some pictures soon.  Anyway, if you'd stopped visiting Kitschy Vintage because it was always the same post, you might want to start checking in again. There will be new posts coming in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my favorite part! Please leave me a comment -- I always love to hear from you: